Having gutters that work properly is essential to maintaining your home. Gutters that are damaged can allow water to get into your home and destroy your home’s foundation. Watch for these signs to know if you need new gutter installation at your home:
- Cracks in your gutters: While cracks can start off small, they can increase in size over time and cause water to flood into your home. As these cracks get bigger, they allow more water to flow through them and not through the downspouts as it should. This can mean that your home is susceptible to damage and is in need of new home gutter installation in Houston, TX.
- Pooling water around your home: Water that is pooling in areas around your home can mean that you have a problem with your gutters. While in some instances this may indicate that there is a clog, in other instances, it is a sign that you need new home gutter installation in Houston, TX. Leaving this water to continue to accumulate can lead to it seeping into your home’s foundation and really create major structural issues. Have a professional inspect your gutters and help diagnose the issue.
- Sagging gutters: When your gutters are sagging in areas around your home, this is a clear sign that they are in need of replacement. They are no longer able to perform the function they were designed to do, and will allow water to get into areas where it isn’t supposed to be. With new home gutter installation in Houston, TX, you will have gutters that function properly and pull water away from your home.
- Visitble water marks on your home: When you have signs that water is creating damage to your house, it means that your gutters aren’t doing their job. They are allowing water to run down the side of your home, and it is causing damage. To prevent this from getting any worse, invest in new home gutter installation in Houston, TX. This will direct water flow away from your home’s façade and prevent any further repairs from being necessary.
- Peeling paint on your home or gutters: If you notice peeling paint on your home or gutters, it means that water is hitting these areas and degrading the paint. With new home gutter installation in Houston, TX, you will be able to prevent the likelihood of rust forming and reduce the number of repairs that are needed in the future. You will need to touch up the paint that has been destroyed, but it will last longer with your new gutter installation.
Watching for these signs in your home gutters can prevent a small problem from getting much worse. With new home gutter installation in Houston, TX, you will be able to preserve the look of your home as well as the integrity of its foundation. To have new home gutter installation at your home, contact Sundance Rain Gutters, Inc. We specialize in gutter installation, maintenance and repair for your home or business. Get in touch today to learn more!